Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

In the immortal words of Ice Cube, "today was a good day."
It was Earth Day, I got asked to be a summer T.A., and I found out I passed the portfolio review for the UCSC art program. Yay for me!
Below is my acceptance letter.



The class I'm T.A.ing will be taught by the fabulous Angela Gleason. It is a hybrid class combining jewelry and printmaking. Pretty exciting. If you live in the area you should think about taking it. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE that you quoted ice cube! and i LOVE even more that you got accepted into santa cruz! congrats lady. -cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, Congratulations...........we did not expect anything less from you; our little robot. You are ending your week on a high
    note, good for you!!!!!!

    ramona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, you rock! I am ecstatic for you. You'll enjoy TA-ing for Angela for sure! And come visit us sometimes when you get going at UCSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations!!! that is sooooo exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete