Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10/11 Year High School Musical, I mean Reunion



Last weekend was Fabian and my 11th year high school reunion. We combined with class of 99 so that we would get a better turnout and to see friends in other classes as well. Even though I ended up being on the committee by marriage default, I was kind of dreading it, but it turned out to be really nice. I forgot how much I liked the people I went to high school with. It was held at the Mission Inn. The food was good, the DJ was pretty good, (although no one danced because the dance floor was so tiny).
It was kind of strange to see everyone drinking legally. I have a few pictures, unfortunately, I was not in the right head-space to take good pictures, but here are some that I did take.


In the Spanish Art room


Yeah, Ms. G showed up, and that was awesome! Gareth, why do you look so surprised?


Preggers Stephanie!


(Part of) The Committee Claudia, Fabian, and Kelly



Scott and Carina. Scott is a Band Director and Carina is a Doctor. Pretty cool.


Laura, Fabian, and myself


The Crew


The Mission Inn after a couple of drinks =)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the camera lens reflects the chemical state of the brain in the last frame here...

    ReplyDelete